Tuesday, June 29, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary Album pt. 3 "On the Road"




Thanks for following me on this journey! The next layout is titled "On the Road". From the very beginning of my parents marriage they traveled as evangelists singing and preaching in churches. This was while my dad was still in the Air Force as well. This layout has newspaper announcements of some of their early revivals as well as pictures from some of the revivals.

The layout was done on navy cardstock with contrasting pieces from the Faith stack by the Paper Studio. The car is from Heritage and cut at 5" in core'dinations cardstock in gray. I love this car because it reminds me of the old Ford I've heard about that my parents first traveled in. The title is done in Plantin Schoolbook. The journaling tags are from a stamp set from close to my heart called Frame of Mind Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I love your comments!!