Tuesday, June 29, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary Album pt. 2





This is the second layout in this album. I make two page layouts most of the time so I can add more pictures. If you missed my previous post, my parents have been married for 50 years and have been in ministry together that long as well. In fact, my dad has been a credentialed minister with the Assemblies of God for 51 years. This layout is titled "The First Church" In 1963 they became pastors of their first church. It was also the church where they met, where they got married, and where they held their first revival. That's why I felt "The First Church" was a very appropriate title! The pictures on the page are the picture they had taken right before becoming pastors when they were traveling and preaching and pictures from inside and outside the church. Also on the page is the newspaper announcement of them becoming the pastors, and my dad's business card while they were there.

The base cardstock is burgandy core'dinations from the Nostalgia stack. The contrast piece is from a stack from Hobby Lobby called Faith. It has great papers with religious patterns as well as other pretty patterns. The pictures are matted in dark green. The title is cut from the Songbird font at 1 3/4" in the same dark green with a tan shadow. The church cut is from Heritage and cut from Core'dinations cardstock in two shades of brown at 8". All of the mats, cuts and contrast pieces have been inked with Cat's Eye chestnut ink. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I love your comments!!