Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Valentine Treat


This is another treat I made this week. I made one for my secret valentine at school, and another for my 3 year old's daycare provider. It is the cake slice box from Tie the Knot. I love this cart!! I cut the box out of brown cardstock at fit to page. The top was cut from paper from the Love Nest Stack from A Minds Eye. The flowers on top are glittered paper from A Minds Eye Laundry Line stack. I had a bunch left over from a centerpiece I had made awhile back from a baby shower. Got to love those bags of scraps and extra cuts when you're in a hurry!! I wrapped pink ribbon around the box and filled it with bliss chocolate. I love how easy and quick this box came together. It truly is an easy project that produces a big wow factor.

Once again, the photo was a quick one before heading out the door. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I love your comments!!