Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Baby Onesies




I posted in an earlier post some baby onesies I made after being inspired by the April/May issue of the Cricut magazine. Shortly before the end of school we had a baby shower for two of the teachers who are having babies. I decided to make onesies as gifts. One of the teachers knew she was having a girl. I gave her the cupcake onesie from my earlier post and this ladybug onesie. The ladybug was cut at 4" from Doodlecharms. I used my I-rock to add the red jewels at the neck.

The other teacher is choosing to be surprised so I had to make them work for either a boy or girl. I have to tell you that it was a challenge to find something that would work!! Both images were from New Arrival. The duck was cut at 4" and the Man in the Moon was cut at 3 1/2". I started to add some buttons for embellishment, but I know that if I was having a boy my husband would want them as plain as possible!!

I hope you have enjoyed these. These are so much fun to make and are so appreciated by those that received them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!! I love your comments!!