Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Note of Thanks



I've decided that my poor blog didn't know what to think. I started it then abandoned it for weeks!! Things have been so crazy with getting my classroom ready and school starting that I haven't touched any of my craft stuff in weeks. Last night I decided I was going to ignore the housework and school work that I brought home and get back in there. This is what I came up with. My card base is a pre-folded blank card. I cut red cardstock at 4 3/4 " x 6 3/4 " for my first layer. The second layer is Core'dinations Cardstock from the Hocus Pocus pad. It is cut at 41/2 " x5", embossed on my cuttlebug with the allegro emossing folder and lightly sanded. The accent is a 2 inch square with each layer 1/8 inch smaller. The piano is from A Childs Year cricut cart (love that cart!!) cut at 1 3/4 inches. The musical notes both on the inside and outside and the sentimate which says "a note of thanks" are all from a clear stamp set from Stampendous called Joyful Note Angel. On the inside of the card I cut the piano at 2 inches. Other than that, just a lot of inking!! I hope you enjoy it. It felt great to create something again. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!! I love your comments!!